Friday, January 16, 2009

It is official..

So I am writing this blog entry while I wait in my granny's car with my mom. We are waiting for her to come back with prescriptions for Pop. He had some surgery yesterday (please pray that the tumor is benign) and is at home now, napping. Actually, Mom is napping too, in the backseat. Anyways, it is official. I got the email this morning that my degree has been posted. Woohoo. My transcripts are in the mail and diploma will be on it's way soon. I can hardly believe it. I am excited, but also not. It's been tough trying to stay positive while job hunting in these uncertain times. The one thing I am certain of is that God has a plan. Where I fit in that plan is still tbd, but it's coming! I can feel it!

Oh, and I am still applying to the Ellen show almost every day. I hope that is where I end up!

Also, this was all typed on my iPhone. I love technology!!

No comments: