Monday, February 9, 2009

Learning the blogosphere ways

Since I've had quite some free time, I've been researching how to make my blog more available to the average web surfer. I've added some meta tags and have been analyzing 'who' is looking at my blogspot through Google analytics, and also I've recently added my 'follow me on twitter' area to the right of my posts (you may or may not have noticed). Now I've added an extra step and (hopefully) will be feeding my blog automatically into Twitter. This is kind of my test post to see if it works or not.

There's no real reason that I want more readers, other than everyone always wants their '15 minutes'. It's not like I'm going for ad money or anything (although that'd be nice), and in fact I have been reading articles lately that seem to think that not a whole lot of money is to be made, at least not how people were predicting they would in 2005. Anyways, I'm just curious and while I have some free time I thought I'd give it a whirl.

No comments: