Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just checking in!

So, I'm just checking in on you all. Whoever you are that read this =) I know that some of you are reading this on Facebook. I have my blog fed there in the 'notes' section as it was relatively easy to set up. If you are reading it there I would suggest you check it out on the actual blogspot page too: http://www.reflecting-light.blogspot.com. There's a delay in the loading onto Facebook so you'll be getting the info a bit quicker! Do you use a reader to read blogs? I tried Netvibes for a while, but I just didn't 'get' it so I switched to google reader, and suddenly everything just clicked! I would suggest that anyone try the service, it's pretty easy to set up and it's how I keep up with all of the blogs I read! Not only that but I get my daily dose of my favorite comic strips "Pearls Before Swine" and "Get Fuzzy". Good stuff =) So, there's my little google commercial. They really do know what they're doing..hey..maybe they're hiring! Gotta check that out. Yeah, I still don't have a job. I keep turning in my daily Ellen app (as I refer to it for myself) and I try and find a new job to apply to everyday, but so far it's pretty slim pickings. I'm staying hopeful and trust in God though. He will work it out, even if it does happen to look particularly hopeless at times!

Okay, that's all. I love you..whoever is reading this =)

1 comment:

HEIDI PIMENTEL said...

Keep them coming girl...I check in frequently to read your blogs :-)Love ya!