Sunday, June 30, 2013

Through the Lens...

"I would ask all people who do not pursue their dreams to at least make sure that the only time that's being wasted is their own."

Recently my best friend's mother asked if she could do a photo shoot of me. Just me. She's been taking classes and wanted to work on her craft. I hesitated only because I have such a love/hate relationship with the camera. I have spent many years avoiding it or trying to control the view of what is captured of me and it was scary to just let go and let someone direct me. I decided to go ahead and do it, even though I'm not physically where I want to be yet-I have to embrace the body I am in..love/hate relationship with it and all...



 "peekaboo"

 "oh hey..i didn't see you there.."

 "tiny harmonica"

 "gazing into the sunset" (probably my favorite)

 "nonsense"

 "contemplations"

 "pleeeeasseee...?"

 "gonna hide behind this hat"

"no words"


No comments: