Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So, um...2009? Yeah, you can SUCK IT

That's how I'm feeling tonight. I have been having trouble with the ignition on my Saturn Vue (2003) for awhile now. Usually I can 'jiggle it a little' and it eventually turns--but tonight, it just wasn't having it. An hour and a half later I'm waiting for a tow truck (with my knight in shining armour-dad) in the theater's parking lot, wishing that I could wake up from the nightmare that is currently my life. I know, same old story, blah blah blah--I'm sure ya'll are just as sick of hearing about it as I am talking about it. In fact, I was chatting with a friend on the phone earlier this evening and I realized that I would much rather just talk to her about her problems and sympathize with her issues than get into mine. She asked, like the good friend she is, and I said I'd rather just not talk about it since i'd probably cry if I did happen to talk about it and like the good friend she is-she let it slide. Speaking of that good friend-I kind of messed up this weekend with plans with her-and the gracious, fabulous miss thang that she is forgave me. Friends are awesome--if you don't have any-I highly recommend you work on that. Anyways..add this car trouble to the lastest in the litany of problem assailing me. It's not even worth it to keep count at this point.

p.s. i'm watching "The Negotiator" on Bravo right now b/c that's what was on when I turned the tv on. I had no idea that Paul Giamatti was in this. I mean, I watched it when it first came out, back in the day (kevin spacey, samuel l. jackson--good stuff)..but it's fun to watch movies later and be like..hey! I didn't know that guy was in that! weird!

No comments: