Thursday, May 7, 2009

Okay, so perhaps I was a bit of a drama queen the other night..

But, I stand by my freak-out. For good or for bad-it happened, and I"m not going to apologize for it--well, maybe a little. I do think that I hide what I'm feeling a little too often and appear happy go lucky to people, when honestly-I'm not. I think that's why I like blogging-because I can be a little bit more real here. No one is looking at me. Anyways, I ended up just needing a new key for my Vue--it cost $7.42. Labor was around $24 so my whole cost for my car repair was $34.16. SOOO much better than what I was dreading. So, anyways. I'm here today to let you know--things can be bad...and it's okay to rant about them. That's why God invented blogs =)

1 comment:

Kate Coveny Hood said...

We all have our moments. And yes - far better to have them here than IRL.