Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sometimes the dark hole wins

Yesterday I gave into wallowing and self pity. I read back through some of my blog posts from the last month and noticed that I've mostly been upbeat about being unemployed. Well, I'm here to tell you-I am not upbeat about this everyday. In fact, for the most part, I'm freaking out about it under the surface. I don't know what the answer is. Today I am turning in m substitute teacher packet and then I have a temp to hire interview at 12:45. Neither of these things thrills my heart, and yet I'm trying to find the silver lining in them. Even if it's not a job that I love, at least it'll be a job (if I get it). I'll go and try and make the best impression possible and then cross that bridge when I get to it. It only pays $8.50/hour....but at least it's a job. And you can't turn that kind of thing down--and no one says I have to stay there forever. In the meantime, I'll just keep looking. And praying.

Dark hole--go away!

No comments: