Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So--Mom thinks she's funny...

No, my Mom thinks she is just hi-larious.

SHE IS NOT. DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!

She is a sick, evil woman! 

I came home from choir practice tonight, after having stopped at Wendy's to pick up a frosty for her and Dad. I'm innocently changing into my pjs, and think to myself, hey self-why don't you go ahead and turn on millie mac so it'll be ready when you're ready to sit down (or something to that effect). I look down at where it's resting on my footstool and promptly scream like a little girl.  Actually, more like a yelp than a scream. Like..hearing a dog get kicked. I just know it came from a place deep inside of me.  What caused such a violent reaction to my Mac, you might ask? Hmmm? Well, I'll tell you.  Mom apparently found a dead 'staghorn beetle' earlier today and decided it would just be SO fun to put it on my mac to wait for me.....and cause a HEART ATTACK! She's lucky I didn't keel over right then and there! I have gotten better about bugs and creepy crawlies in general, but that was just shocking.  Between that and the spider that's camping outside our front door, I'll be lucky to get any sleep tonight.

I have to hand it to her-it was well played. But vengeance is MINE!


*the bug that was actually on my computer was much darker and much uglier, but this was the best comparable image I could find in google images!

No comments: