Monday, August 25, 2008

"And Guest" Please Apply Here

Got another wedding invitation in the mail on Saturday. I knew it was coming eventually because I'm singing in this particular wedding, but it was still like-UGH! ANOTHER ONE!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for my friends, but there's not much to look forward to as a singleton going to a wedding. The wedding is October 11th at noon and the invite was for "Shawna Lawhorn and Guest"*. Hrmph. Who will be my 'and guest'? Any takers? I have til Sept 27th to find one. A little over a month. It's hard being a single, old fashioned girl invited to a wedding. I want someone to go with, but I don't want to be the one doing the asking--so I'm going this route. Please apply here to be my 'and guest'.










* this post was written mostly with tongue in cheek, I am perfectly capable of attending a wedding by myself. In fact I've done it dozens of times...still...I can't help but hope....

1 comment:

Terrace Crawford said...

I'd be willing to go with you but cannot apply because I'm already attending a wedding that day, just after returning from Catalyst in ATL. My plate be kinda full!