Thursday, June 5, 2008

List of random things on my mind this afternoon/evening

1) The Mint Chocolate Chip Frap at Starby's is really good.
2) It's also really fattening. I can feel it forming fat cells on my thighs.
3) I was actually able to help translate something from French to English today. Madame Comstock would be so proud.
4) I have my first one to one training session at the Apple Store today.
5) I'm so nervous! I hate doing new things sometimes! Especially things not in my comfort zone.
6) I'm sure it'll be fine.
7) It is really hot out there today.
8) My backpack currently contains my macbook (i named it millie), my dell laptop, my external hard drive, and all of the various cords that go with these things. It's realllly heavy.
9) I am meeting Leigh for dinner after my Mac session. yay!
10) I'm going to read more C.S. Lewis tonight when I get home, and listen to it wherever I drive. You may laugh, but I'm getting it done AND comprehended (important detail).

That's all! I'll report back about my one to one session!

No comments: