Monday, June 2, 2008

i'll gladly trade my Peas and Carrots for your APPLE

I have joined the ranks of the mighty mac user. This weekend, with the help of my best friend, Pepe-better known to the world as Shelah, I bought a Macbook (specs: 13 inch, white, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Double-layer SuperDrive). It is VERY nice. I don't know how to use it yet, but um...it's very nice! Shelah made me (well, encouraged me) to sign up for the one on one sessions at the mac store to help me get the most output from this new creature. I'm pretty good at trouble shooting on my PC, but I am a newbie at this whole mac thing. I'm looking forward to getting to know it though-yay! I may not be a 'genius' overnight, but I sure will have fun!

(photo courtesy: macnn.com)

No comments: