Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Post Show Blues

It's always rough ending a show. You've spent a lot of time with these people and the thing that held you together for so long is ending. You're left wondering if your friendships were real or if they were just for the moment. I am typically one that clings to those moments. I relive them, over-analyze them..and wonder if the other people felt the same way I did. I hope they do. We're two days out and the reality probably won't set in until the weekend, when I won't have to head to the theater, plug in my hot curlers and get ready for the show. It's hit me in random moments already here and there, and my eyes start to well up-especially since things ended on a weird note...but, I digress. I will miss playing that role-even though she took a lot out of me-I'd do it again in a heartbeat. And that's why I keep doing these things-even though my heart breaks every time it's over.

No comments: