Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Umm..wait, didn't I do that already?


This is the question on my mind these days: "Wait, didn't I already do that?" I was talking on IM with a friend last night about various british tv shows that we both enjoy and I was having the hardest time remembering the names of actors and of the actual shows. I think grad school is warping my brain and wiping out my long AND short term memory! So, with that said, I can't remember if I announced on this blog or not that I got my grades for the Spring term--and I received A's in both classes! (yaaaayyyy!!!) So, that's about it. Now I'm preparing for my trip to NYC this weekend, and for the trip I'll be taking in about a month to England (woohoo!). I never really thought I'd be a 'planner', but I find the older I get-the more I like to have a plan. It's bothering me that the profs in my new course haven't posted any-hey-this is where you're going to go things on our blackboard site, but I'm hoping by the end of the week they'll have something up there. I need to know where I'm going!

No comments: